Sunday, May 22, 2011

Some new finished quilts

Yay, quilts # 2 and 3 are now finished with #4 still on it's way.
Number 2 is another baby quilt for a yet to be born baby girl. Nice and bright on the front and some soft pointelle cotton on the back.

Quilt #3 is finally one for me. It's getting lots of use on my bed and is perfect for cosying up watching tv.

Note to self: learn to take proper photos of my finished quilts.












Next on the to do list: more quilts and some creative wedding presents maybe!

Edit: Sunny is the recipient of the baby quilt - bright colours for her bright name!!

1 comment:

  1. It seems you've gone and got completely addicted! I'm yet to make a D9P but I love how they look and you can't beat the Bliss range - looks great.
    Happy sewing,
    Ab xx

    ReplyDelete